Santa Claus is coming to town, guys! And I am STOCKED for it to be Christmas! So since October I have been listening to Christmas music, and it’s getting more excited every time. So today my top 10 Christmas songs.
10. Bianca Ryan singing Why Wouldn’t It Be Christmas Everyday
Alright, so normally I’m not so much on this type of artists. I prefer man voices often but Bianca makes this song so much fun! Loving it.
9. Bruce Springsteen singing Santa Claus Is Comin’ To Town
Yes please! You better watch out, you better not cry.. No indeed you better not cry because this song is so much fun!
8. Chris Rae singing Driving Home From Christmas
Everyone probably knows this song. Either because it is pretty old, or because it’s pretty amazing. Chris Rae’s voice is on point.
7. John Lennon singing Merry Christmas (War Is Over)
This is one of the many traditional Christmas songs, and it definitely cannot get me bored!
6. Ariana Grande singing Santa Tell Me
Ariana’s voice by itself is amazing, but add a few Christmasy instruments and you will get a beautiful song.
5. Britney Spears singing My Only Wish
This song isn’t the newest, but it’s great! Definitely in my Spotify playlist.
4. Shakin’ Stevens singing Merry Christmas Everyone
Merry Christmas Everyone, tu-tu-tum! I love the song, Shakin’ Stevens is great so what do you need more?
3. Sam Smith singing Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
His voice guys. His voice is beautiful. And this slow song makes it even better!
2. Mariah Carey singing All I Want For Christmas
Some might get crazy once they hear this song, but I keep loving it. Her voice is perfect.
1. Train singing Shake Up Christmas
This song always cheers me up. It’s just amazing and the lyrics are pretty much perfect.
So this was my top 10 Christmas Songs! Please let me know what your favorites are!
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the media in this post.