Hello everyone, I checked my comments and saw that someone had nominated me for the Liebster Award.
What is the Liebster Award?
The Liebster award is some sort of tag where you tag 11 other small bloggers so you can grow as blogger. It’s basically a thing where you help each other grow. The people you nominate can’t be bigger than 3oo followers, so just let started.
This is what you have to do when you’re nominated.
1. Mention, thank and link the person who nominated you below.
2. Answer the 11 questions which they gave for you to answer.
3. Nominate up to 11 bloggers with less then 300 followers, linking them below.
4. Write your own questions for your nominees.
5. Tell them they have been nominated by commenting on one of their post.
A big thanks to Sleepyhead16 from www.sleepyhead16.wordpress.com/ for nominating me! You’re wonderful!
Now I’ll answer the 11 questions Sleepyhead gave me, so let’s get into it!
- Why did you start blogging?
My life is pretty boring right now. I go to school, come home, lay in bed ’til dinner and do my homework before I head to bed again. I might be young, but I don’t want to do absolutely nothing until I’m 18 or so. I also write a lot, so this is a great combination.
- Facebook or Instagram?
Instagram. It is so much more personal I think, and I just dislike Facebook.
- Favourite part of blogging?
I like receiving nice comments, but I also like the making of it. Typing, doing research and all that kind of stuff.
- Favourite place in the world and why?
From what I’ve visited I’d say New York. It gave my such a home feeling, and it makes me happy to be there. Even tough not all the people there are lovely, there are some amazing people.
- Sunrise or sunset?
Sunset, I’m an evening person anyway. In the evening it’s a bit warmer than in the morning, so that’s why I choose sunset.
- If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be?
I think I might change something of the law. Kids can’t have proper jobs when they are 15, unless it’s in the supermarket or delivering papers. I think teenagers are smart enough to do something more difficult.
- Favourite book series and why?
The Maze Runner, it includes loads of action which I absolutely adore. The idea of putting kids in certain circumstances for finding a blueprint is just so crative.
- Favourite high street store?
I honestly don’t know what an High Street Store is, but my favorite clothing shop is probably H&M.
- Whats your biggest fear?
I really don’t like swimming in a deep ocean. You have no idea what’s swimming below you and how deep it might be. I also don’t really like it to be in crowds of people, unless they’re friends.
- What type of blog posts do you enjoy reading?
I like reading about interesting things, news or something. Not really love beauty type of blogs, sorry.
- Who is your role model (famous or not!)
Joe Sugg, Caspar Lee, Oli White and Alfie Deyes. They have done so much in life already, they have visited loads of countries because of something they enjoy doing. That’s what I wanna do later.
Alright, that were the question. Thanks again, Sleepyhead16!
My questions for the nominees:
1. Who is your celebrity crush?
2.What would be your dream job?
3. What’s one thing on your bucket list?
4. What is your favorite season?
5. Where are you/your parents from?
6. Which languages do you speak?
7. What is your favorite brand ever?
8. What is your favorite song at the moment?
9. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
10. Who do you miss right now?
Thanks again Sleepyhead16!